The website www.diamondageessences.com is an e-shop (hereinafter referred to as the website) created and run by the Limited Liability Social Cooperative under the name “Social Cooperative for Collective and Social Benefit Diamond Age” and the distinctive title “Diamond Age Kin.sep”, located in the Municipality of West Lesbos of the Regional Unit Lesbos Greece, legally represented, with Tax Registration Number 996960614 of the Tax Office of Mytilene, (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, customer service phone number +306996762116, (hereinafter referred to as the “Cooperative”.)
The following terms and conditions shall apply for the use of the website www.diamondageessenses.com . Every user who visits the website and uses the e-shop (hereinafter referred to as “the user” or/ and “visitor” or “client” depending on whether they are limited to visitation of the website or whether they buy the products and services) provides their unconditional consent to the present terms, with no exception. If a user does not consent to the present terms, shall refrain from visiting and using the website and the e-shop, and from conducting any transaction with the e-shop.
1. The cooperative reserves the right to amend or review freely the present terms and conditions of use and transactions of the e-shop, whenever it considers it necessary, and undertakes the responsibility to inform the consumers for any modification, through the present terms of the website. The agreements with the e-shop are conducted in the Greek language.
2. Information provided and Products
The cooperative is bound to provide in its e-shop for the accurate, truthful and complete information about the identity of the Cooperative, and its transaction policy. The Cooperative, acting in good faith, is not responsible for or bound by any data registered by accident according to general experience, and has the right to correct this information whenever it comes to their attention
3. Limitation of liability
The Cooperative, with regards to its transactions is not responsible and is not bound to compensate for any fault or damage that might arise from the cancellation, or the non- execution, or the delayed execution of an order due to any cause. The Cooperative does not guarantee the availability of the registered in the e-shop products. The Cooperative updates the registered in the e-shop products according to the availability records kept and undertakes the responsibility to update the items on time, and to inform the clients timely in case the products are not available. Despite that, the Cooperative is not further responsible. The e-shop provides the content (i.e. information, names, pictures) of the products and online services in the website “as they are”. Under no circumstance bears the Cooperative the civil or penal responsibility for any possible damage (positive or repository, including indicatively and on exclusively, which alternatively/ or accumulatively consists of loss of profits, data, earnings, financial compensation etc) that the visitor of the e-shop or a third person might be subject to by a cause related to the operation and/or the use of the website and/ or failure to provide services and/or products and/or information provided by them and/or non-authorised third-party interventions in products and/or services and/or information provided by it.
The Cooperative bears, under no circumstance, any responsibility for any possible damage of health, or life, arising from the clients’ inappropriate use of the sold by the Cooperative products.
4. Intellectual property rights
The content of the e-shop in total, including the distinctive titles, the signals, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts etc is intellectual property of the Cooperative and is protected by the respective provisions of Greek and European law and international treaties or licensed use of third-party titles for its use and its website operation. Any It is forbidden to copy, transfer, create derivative work based on this content or to mislead the public about the original provider of the e-shop. The reproduction, reissuance, loading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content by any means for commercial or other purposes is allowed only prior to written consent of the Cooperative or any other intellectual properties rights beneficiary. The names, images, logos, distinctive marks listed that are depicted and describe the e-shop of the website www.diamondageessences.com , or its products and services of the Cooperative or third parties, belong to the Cooperative or third parties, respectively, and are protected by the relevant trademark laws. The use thereof in the
5. User responsibility
The user/ client agrees and undertakes the responsibility to use the services, the information and data of the e-shop pursuant to the Law, good faith and trade practices. The user is obligated not to use the e-shop www.diamondageessences.com for : 1. To send, publish, send via e-mail or other means any illegal content causes unlawful infringement and damage to the personality of the Cooperative or of any third party, whether this constitutes an infringement of confidentiality, or classified information of any person 2. To send, publish, send via e-mail or other means any content that might offend the accepted principle of moralities, social values, or minority etc 3. To send, publish, send via e-mail or other means any content that the users are not allowed to transmit pursuant to the law or the Conventions in force (i.e. inside information, confidential information about property rights, or confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of employment relations and are covered by confidentiality agreements) 4. To send, publish, send via e-mail or other means any content that violates any patent rights, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or third-party proprietary rights of any kind 5. To send, publish, send via e-mail or other means any content that includes software viruses or any other software, files that may stop, disrupt, damage the website or the operation of any software or pc files 6. For any voluntary or involuntary violation of the legislation or the provisions in force, 7. To harass any third parties in any way, 8. To collect or save other users’ personal data.
ΙΙ. PRODUCT ORDERS AND CUNSUMER POROTECTION
1. The orders placed through www.diamondageessences.com are distance purchase agreements, regulated by Law 2251/1994 (currently in force) and its amendments by the Presidential Directive 131/2003 (Official Gazette A 116/16.5.2003) and the Decision 31619 (Official Gazette 969/22.3.2017), as well as the implemented Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and Counsil enforced on the 25th October 2011 regarding the consumers’ rights, the amended Directive 93/13/ EEC of the Council and the Directive 1999/44/EC of the European Parliament and Council, and the repeal of the Directive 85/577/EEC of the Council and the Directive 97/7/EC of the European Parliament and Council, as published in the EU Official Gazette under the number L304 on 22.11.2011, as enforced on 13.06.2014.
2. To place a valid order through the website is to legally participate in a remote purchase agreement, governed by Law 2251/1994, as amended. It constitutes a binding proposal to buy the selected products, at the total price mentioned at the submission of the order, VAT, packing and sending costs, other extra charges or discounts included.
3.The user has the right to conduct a valid remote purchase agreement through our e-shop, if they are legally competent pursuant to the Greek Civil Code (i.e. if they are over 18 years old and are not under guardianship regarding the purchase agreement). A valid order can be placed by the legal representative of legal entities. Our Cooperative reserves its right to claim reimbursement by monitor or guardian of any legally incompetent person.
III. PLACEMENT OF ORDERS THROUGH THE WEBSITE
To place an order through our website, the following are required:
(a) To fill the special form with all the necessary information for the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
(b) The unconditional acceptance of the terms of the purchase agreement and the user terms, especially the terms about the collection and use of personal data, when necessary.
In every section of the e-shop www.diamondageessences.com next to each available product, there is a button to add the products you wish to acquire to the basket. Browse in our e-shop and add the products you wish to acquire to your basket.
IV. ORDER STAGES
Procedure of the order through our e-shop:
The order is placed in 5 steps:
1. Selection of the products and addition to the basket.
2. Billing and shipping address
3. Selection of the shipment method
4. Selection of the payment method
5. Verification and registration of the order
If important information is missing, we will contact you at the registered contact information.
The order is complete upon the receipt of a confirmation e-mail of your order.
If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail by us, you need to contact us without delay, as it is possible that we have trouble reaching you at the contact information you provided us.
The cooperative bears no responsibility if you have registered false or third person information. In such a case the cooperative is entitled to pursue a compensation for any possible damage caused. If one or more products from the selected items are not available, when you register your order, or if we have trouble to ship the products on time due to suppliers’ issues, we will contact you at your contact information in order to amend/ change/ annul the placed order. If we cannot contact you at your phone for two (2) days after the placement of your order, we will e-mail you that we will ship the order partially (i.e. we will ship the available items) and the unexecuted part of the order will be automatically annulled. This e-mail shall serve as a confirmation order. If you have already paid, our cooperative will reimburse you for the products not delivered within 20 days.
Prior the registration of the order, you can technically remove the selected items from your basket by clicking the button “X”, which activates the removal of each selected item.
Process of the order
The orders registered until 14.00 (Greek time), will be processed by us on the same day, whereas orders placed later will be processed by us on the next day. Orders placed on Friday and during the weekend shall be processed on Monday. Therefore, each term that binds the cooperative in the present terms, starts on the day of the process of the order.
V. PAYMENT METHODS
Accepted payment methods are excessively mentioned at the last stage of the order, and are the following:
a) Credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners)
c) Via bank remittances or bank transfer to Piraeus Bank: Biccpde PIRBGRAA with IBAN GR7801727160005716103873189 και beneficiary name KOINONIKI SYNETAIRISTIKI EPICHEIRISI DIAMOND AGE. Please e-mail us the receipt of payment in order for us to process your order.
VI. DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS
Our Cooperative is bound to duly execute the orders as soon as possible, and to ship the products within 14 days. The orders leave our door within 1-3 business days and the delivery takes place within the timeframe set by the courier company. We do not ship products on Weekends bank holidays. If you have chosen cash on delivery as your payment method (only for deliveries in Greece), there is a …..€ extra charge. Please, contact us in the event you cannot receive the order to arrange for you to be better served. We notify our clients that if they do not receive the order, the next orders shall be prepaid (i.e. we will not accept cash on delivery payments).
1. Return policy
The present terms and conditions of our return policy apply to all the products purchased by the e- shop www.diamondageessences.com.
2. The consumer is entitled to change the received product by returning it to the cooperative and applying to send back another product, or to credit the amount to a gift card for their future orders, in the following cases:
(a) Receipt of a defective product
If the delivered products are demonstrably defective, you reserve the right to return and have them replaced at our own shipment cost, provided you contact us within two days from the receipt. You are required to report the deficiency of your product and notice us about your wish to have the product replaces or its value returned. Our cooperative will bear all the relevant shipment cost.
(b) Delivery of less or other products
If you have received less than the initially ordered products, or different to the ordered ones, please contact us within 2 days of the receipt at our phone number +306996762116, and via e-mail email@example.com, in order for us to proceed to the shipment of the right products at our own cost.
(c) Change of opinion
If a client changes their mind about an already delivered product, they are entitled to have it change at their own cost, provided they contact us and inform us about their wish to change the product within 2 days from its delivery.
3. Our cooperative accepts all the returned products provided the following conditions are met:
The excellent condition of the returned product is an absolute priority to accept the return. Moreover, to accept the return, the client needs to not have opened or used the product, and to submit the receipt that can be found at the package they received, or can be downloaded from our website. If you have opened the package of the product, you need to take all the measures for the product to arrive back to us at its excellent condition, and free of any defects, including all its consisting parts. It is clarified that for you to be eligible for a refund or credit / change, the returned products must be in excellent condition and received without damage. The cooperative does NOT receive products which on their return have dirt, damage, abrasions, cracks on the labels, cracks in the bottles, open caps and generally give us the impression that they have been used beyond what is necessary to determine the suitability theirof. All products must be returned in good general condition and unused, as delivered by the Cooperative.
4. The product must be returned within 14 days of receipt by the consumer. In case the products are not returned within 14 days, then our cooperative is entitled not to accept any product return or replacement.
5. You take the risk from the moment they are delivered to you until the moment the products are returned to us.
6. In case of sending the returned products, their receipt can only be done from the address that you had stated from the beginning for their shipment and which you have indicated to us in writing. You agree to give our cooperative as much detail as possible about the delivery address of the products, for example (full address, postal code) in order to facilitate the pick-up process from the place you indicate. You agree to give the courier all the products you wish to return, including all parts and components. Upon receipt of the returned products by the courier you will sign a receipt form to certify that the delivery to the courier has taken place. The receipt form will be given to you by the cooperating carrier / courier. If you are not able to be present at the reception of the goods from the place, you can appoint a representative who will undertake this process on your behalf. This representative should be an adult and competent to oversee the receipt of your products on your behalf.
1. Withdrawal from the sales agreement is valid, if it takes place within fourteen days from the receipt of the products. In this case, the agreement between us is terminated, and you undertake the responsibility to return the products to us -if you have received them- within 14 days from the date of receipt, while we are obliged within 20 days from the receipt of the returned products to make a refund.
2.A condition for withdrawal from the agreement is our timely notification within 2 days of receipt of the product.
3.Our Cooperative is entitled to withdraw from the agreement and cancel your order when:
a) Due to a technical error, the Product you have ordered is not available and has not been updated in the website, and / or when it can no longer be supplied by our Cooperative for any reason or cause.
b) Due to a technical error, the value or description of the Product is incorrect.
c) In our sole discretion we consider that you are involved in unfair practices by submitting the order, or not making fair use of the ordering system www.diamondageessences.com.
e) Non-receipt of the Products in accordance with the terms hereof.
f) In cases of force majeure.
In any case of cancellation of a registered order for which the price has already been paid, our cooperative will refund your money in accordance with the terms hereof.
If you meet the return conditions, we will refund the amount you paid within twenty days of receipt of the returned goods. The return will be made in the same way you made the initial transaction. However, especially in the case of cash on delivery, the money will be returned to a bank account, which will be indicated by the customer on the special return form.
5.In case of withdrawal, you are provided with the rights mentioned in the Return Policy. In addition to these rights, all rights applicable to consumers are recognized in each case under the existing provisions and laws relating to the purchase agreement, as well as any rights arising in connection with the terms about product warranty.
IX. PRODUCT CHANGE
1. Change by courier
You can change the products you bought within fourteen days of receipt. The change can be made at their purchase price, as evidenced by the receipt, regardless of their current sale price. To make the change of products, you need to return them to us in perfect condition, with sealed bottles, and provide us with the order receipt and the special return form, which you received in the original package or can be downloaded from our website . For the rest, the same applies in the case of return (see above). Then, and if you meet the conditions for accepting the return, we will send you the new products at your own cost.
2. In case of withdrawal, you are provided with the rights provided in the Return Policy. In addition to these rights, all rights applicable to consumers are recognized in each case under the existing provisions and laws relating to the purchase agreement, as well as any rights arising in connection with the warranty terms of the products.
Χ. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. In order to carry out any transaction through the electronic store of our cooperative and to place orders for its products, the disclosure of some of the customer’s personal data will be requested. When placing the order, you will be asked for the full name, shipping address of the products, the billing address of the order (in case it is different from the shipping address), the invoicing details (in case payment by invoice has been selected), a contact telephone number, your e-mail address and in cases where payment is made by credit card, the number, the expiration date of the card and the three-digit security code.
3. During the transaction your credit card details are not stored in the cooperative’s storage media.
Our cooperative uses the information you provide to us during the electronic submission of the form, in order to contact you regarding:
1. the delivery of the order at your place
2. the customer’s confirmation and identification in any necessary case
3. new or alternative products offered by our cooperative
4. special offers and news of our website
Χ. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Explicit consent: In any case you change your mind and you want to return a product and exchange it with another one, or you wish to withdraw from the contract, but also if any mistake occurs during the processing and sending of your order, we need from you your explicit consent on the basis of the way you wish to be served. Therefore, you need to contact us by telephone at +306996762116, and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Force majeure: If for reasons of force majeure (eg extreme weather, courier strikes or supplier strikes) it is not possible to deliver the products to you within the agreed time, we will notify you by telephone or e-mail, in order for you to state if you wish, under these circumstances, the completion of your order. Our cooperative does not bear any responsibility for any situation that is beyond its own fault and will do everything humanly possible for your best service.
3. In case you don’t receive the ordered goods (and if a long time has passed since the registration of the order), please contact our cooperative. For your better and faster service, we would recommend you to mention the special order code that has been sent to the e-mail address you stated during the registration of your order.
4. The applicable law, governing these terms, is the Greek law, as well as the European Directives and Regulations, as they have been incorporated in the Greek legal system and are in force. The Courts of Athens have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising between our cooperative and the user of this website.