1. Each time you use this website you are bound by the applicable Privacy
2. The management and protection of the personal data of the user of our services is subject to the relevant provisions of the Greek legislation (Law 2472/1997 for the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as supplemented by the decisions of the Chairman of the Commission for Data Protection, P.D. 207/1998 and 79/2000 and the article 8 of the L. 2819/2000 as well as Law 2774/1999 and European law (directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC, Regulation 2016/679), and in Law 4624/2019 on the protection of personal data.
3. The personal data you provide to us: a) when you visit our websites or/and access any of our promotional and advertising programs, b) when you subscribe to our list of e-mails (“Newsletters”) as subscribers and c) when you interact in any way with our website and our electronic store, will be processed and stored in a file of the limited liability Civil Cooperative for collective and social benefit, under the name “SOCIAL COOPERATIVE FOR COLLECTIVE AND SOCIAL BENEFIT Diamond Age” and the distinctive title ” Diamond Age KIN.S.EP. “, located in Lesvos of North Aegean for purposes such as the development, execution and implementation of the purchase contract between us, the processing of your requests concerning our services or any other request, your information on any issue that may concern you, the improvement of the provided services’ use and our website’ content (userexperience –buyingexperience) and any other purpose which is not contrary to the law or to fair dealing. The personal data you provide to us is kept solely for reasons related to your transactions with us, the improvement of the provided services and the assurance of the respective service’s operation and they may not be used by any third party (except for the competent authorities, as provided by law).
4. If you provide us with personal data of a third party, you are solely responsible for informing that person of the use of his or her data and for obtaining his or her explicit consent that such information is provided for the purposes set out above. In any case, we reserve the right to use the third party’s data, if there is a need to identify any element of the contract between us.
5. By accepting these terms, you assure us that the data provided is correct, true and accurate and you undertake to notify us without delay of any change or modification thereof. For any loss or damage caused to the website or to any third party, due to the provision of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration fields, you are solely responsible and possibly you will be liable to payment of compensation.
6. In order to carry out any transaction through the electronic store of our Cooperative and to place orders for its products, the disclosure of some of the customer’s personal data will be requested. During the placing of the order, you will be asked for the full name, the shipping address of the products, the billing address of the order (in case it is different from the shipping address), the invoicing details (in case an invoice payment has been selected), a contact telephone number, your e-mail address and in cases of payment by credit card, the number, the expiration date of the card and the three-digit security code. The credit card’s details are not stored in any cooperative’s storage media during the transaction.
7. Our cooperative uses the information you provide us during the electronic submission of the form, in order to contact you regarding:
i. the delivery of the order at your place
ii. the customer’s confirmation and identification in any necessary case
iii. new or alternative products offered by our cooperative.
iv. special offers and news of our website
The registration of your personal data means that you consent to their use by our cooperative for the reasons mentioned herein.
1. We protect your personal data, and we do not disclose it to third parties, unless required by law. For this reason we ensure access to the management environment of our electronic store by any necessary means, such as setting strong passwords, encrypting the url admin panel, making constant upgrades, setting additional firewalls and performing regular malware scans.
4. On this website, we use third party cookies, namely:
i. Google Analytics cookies
ii. Social networks cookies
Third parties’ social networks can place cookies on your device if you share content from our website with them, by clicking on the option entitled “Share”. If you disable these cookies, the “Share” option will not be available.
1. Our cooperative takes all necessary measures to safeguard your safe navigation and protect your personal data. For this reason, all web traffic (file transfer) between the present website and your browser is encrypted and transferred by the HTTPS protocol using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
2. We use a number of third parties to process personal data. These parties have been carefully selected so that they comply with the aforementioned legislation.
3. For all your personal data stored in our database, all necessary measures will be taken to safeguard it. We will report any illegal data breaches of this website or any third party processor, to every person concerned and to the competent authorities, within 72 hours of the breach, given that the personal data which is stored in a recognizable file dormat, has been stolen.
4. This website controller is: the limited liability Civil Cooperative for collective and social benefit, under the name “SOCIAL COOPERATIVE FOR COLLECTIVE AND SOCIAL BENEFIT Diamond Age” and the distinctive title ” Diamond Age KIN.S.EP. “, as represented.